Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Leija Littles



{ Olivia }


1. She always says "after this day"
when she means tomorrow.
2. Every night she tells me to read her
stories about princesses.
What she really wants is for me to tell
her stories about princesses.
3. She can now wear a size 4 in the big girl
section of The Children's Place.
Why is she getting so big?
4. She has now decided she doesn't even like sauce 
on her pizza.
Only cheese. Aye yi yi.
5. She is always posing. 
Cracks me up.

{ Lola }


1. She has started rubbing my arm 
while I'm feeding her when she's falling asleep.
It is the sweetest thing.
2. She had her first experience sitting in the 
front of a shopping cart this week.
3. She also sat in a high chair for the first time.
4. She's been really fussy due to her 
second tooth being just under the surface
and I've been having to give tylenol way more 
than I'd like.
5. Her Welo bought her a walker.
So far she has only figured out how to go
in reverse,
but I don't give it long before she's cruising around.



No comments: