Friday, October 25, 2013

Lola: 7 months


Lolita is 7 months!

And it know this is so repetitive,
but I cannot believe it!

Lola now gets up on all fours and rocks.
I'm pretty sure crawling is in our near future.

She's not interested in solids.
Neither in puree form or even large chunks.

Her growth has definitely slowed.
She's still in 6-9 month pants
and I've been putting her in 9-12 month shirts
just because I don't like when shirts are too short.

She loves her sister so much
and always wants to be involved with 
what Olivia is doing.
She prefers Olivia's toys over her own as well.

She has definitely got some separation 
anxiety going on.
She bawls if she sees me walking away
and can sometimes only be comforted by me.

She has one tooth and the second
one could be in any time.
She wakes a lot more often lately
and I'm assuming that's why.

Overall, 
she's still the same little green eyed
angel baby she's always been.
We love her more than words can say.





She was not in the mood for pictures ;)













No comments: