Monday, October 7, 2013

Lu's 25th!


We celebrated Luis's birthday by just having a 
little family get together at the house.
We got pizza, I made cheese dip,
and Olivia made the cake, of course.





5 cousins under 5!
If Aaron would have been there when we took the picture,
there would have been 6 under 6!
It's so hard to get them all to look at the same time.
This was also our first time meeting our youngest niece,
so that made the evening extra special.


^^^
These pictures remind me of a picture Luis and I took
together at his 21st birthday.
We didn't have any children yet,
I was a month away from having Olivia.
It's so crazy to see how our family has evolved 
in the past four years.



On Saturday we drove up to Baybrook mall so that Luis
could find some shoes he's been wanting.
We had no luck finding the shoes,
so instead we got Cinnabons and did a little bit of shopping.
Not a bad way to celebrate a birthday. ;)

I am so thankful for this husband of mine.
He does so much to make sure me and the girls
are well taken care of.
He's really and truly my best friend.
I can't believe this is the 8th birthday we've celebrated 
together!











No comments: