Monday, December 22, 2014

Hussle and bussle

Life tends to get pretty hectic this time of year. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes not so much. But here are a few recent moments that I've thoroughly enjoyed:


We took Olivia with us to a wedding and she loved getting to do grown up stuff with us. And, I mean, how freaking cute did she look? Her favorite part was dancing with the bride. She danced the night away.


There is nothing I can say that will do this picture justice. Gosh, I love that little Lola.


Two kiddos napping at the exact same time? A Christmas miracle!



The other night we picked up Starbucks hot chocolates and Olivia was thrilled to get her own mini size. That girl loves some hot chocolate. We drove around and looked at Christmas lights and it was by far my favorite year so far. Every time Lola spotted some, she would yell, "Tree!" I guess because the Christmas tree has lights? Haha. Olivia just went on and on about how beautiful they were. Her favorite was a local house that has its lights synced to music.



Every year around Christmas, I get together with my bffs for some girl talk. We try to get together during the year as well, obviously, but this Christmas meet up has pretty much become mandatory. This year did not disappoint. 


And because I am queen of comparison photos, these are the past four years. 

I hope you all have a very merry and family-filled Christmas!




No comments: