Sunday, June 7, 2015

Scenes from the weekend:

Our weekend was filled with lots of sun and bare feet. So it was basically perfect.

Yesterday we celebrated Ashlyn and Daniel's upcoming marriage with an "I Do BBQ." The food was delicious and the decor was so cute. Now I'm thinking I need to do a BBQ party for Livi's next birthday. Ha. The kids (even Lola!) played on the moonwalk and swung on the hammock. It may not officially be summer yet, but this Texas weather is no joke. We were sweaty, stinky messes by the time we got home. We all showered up and ended our night making a confetti cake for absolutely no reason. 



Today we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for brunch, ran some errands, took the kids to Shy Pond to feed the ducks, tried out a new ice cream place in town, hung out on the trampoline next door for a couple hours, and then cooked an easy dinner at home. 

All the long, hot days have me exhausted in the best kind of way. I love summer. 

No comments: