Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Currently:


Watching: Fear the Walking Dead. We are really liking it, though it doesn't really compare to our love for The Walking Dead, it's been a nice Sunday night pastime. We also started Narcos on Netflix and like it a lot. 

Thinking about: Fixing up the backyard. Fall evenings outside. Luis's 27th birthday this weekend. Family pictures. 

Listening to: Lots of country music when I have control over the radio. Otherwise, the girls are always wanting to listen to the latest pop hits.

Excited about: A possible San Antonio trip for Olivia's birthday. Christmas with 3 kids. Holiday food. Cooler weather.

Reading: Nothing. Unfortunately this new school routine has given me very little down time and by the time my body hits the bed at night, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going to try to fit a book in, though!

Eating: We've actually been cooking a lot of Mexican food, which is rare for us. Crock pot meals. Bagels for breakfast. 

No comments: